Video editor

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks, looking for some advice on which video editor to get. I'm a complete novice when it comes to making & editing videos on my android devices. I would like to start making some videos, perhaps of the family at Xmas, and was wondering if anyone can recommend a suitable app for a beginner; there appear to be so many in the Play Store.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Take a look at "Animoto" and "Magisto"... It doesn't get any easier for assembling pics and video to music.

Just seen your post, many thanks for the suggestions - I'll take a look & let you know how I get on. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

AppleR112

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
@roguetrader

My children send me videos and pics of my grandchildren constantly. I turn them around an assemble beautiful 1-3 minute videos small enough to send them through "Whatsapp". The deal breaker for users might be the high premium for using either of the server based apps. There are free apps for both, but to take advantage of all the features, I opted for the annual subscription versions. Animoto has an annual subscription of $30; Magisto's is $18. In each instance you download an app which allows you to assemble the video with your pics and video, their library of music, themes and transition effects. Subsequently, the video is produced on their servers and is available for download to your phone, tablet or PC in about 3 minutes. It works for me.

Go to their website. Sign on as a guest. Try out the software to see if you like it. Animoto - Make & Share Beautiful Videos Online , Video Editing By Magisto | An Automatic Online Video Editor

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
@roguetrader

My children send me videos and pics of my grandchildren constantly. I turn them around an assemble beautiful 1-3 minute videos small enough to send them through "Whatsapp". The deal breaker for users might be the high premium for using either of the server based apps. There are free apps for both, but to take advantage of all the features, I opted for the annual subscription versions. Animoto has an annual subscription of $30; Magisto's is $18. In each instance you download an app which allows you to assemble the video with your pics and video, their library of music, themes and transition effects. Subsequently, the video is produced on their servers and is available for download to your phone, tablet or PC in about 3 minutes. It works for me.

Go to their website. Sign on as a guest. Try out the software to see if you like it. Animoto - Make & Share Beautiful Videos Online , Video Editing By Magisto | An Automatic Online Video Editor

Many thanks for the suggestions, have downloaded Animoto and I'm going to give it a try.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000