Video on the tab, 10.1, wifi only.

JerryRecords

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been successful on loading a movie or some sort of video file without converting and played with out any lag?

How did you accomplish that? Please be specific. Thanks!

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
copied a .mp4 Movie file using Dropbox (no conversion) and had no issues with play back. I did have the lag issue with a video in a different file format though.

might as well use the usb cable with the built in conversion to get uniformly clean playback,

tknepher

May 21, 2011
Visit site
If you have a Mac, don't use Kies to transfer video files. They are pixelated and crash my tab. I used File Expert web transfer, and they work great.

I record old movies with TiVo, use Toast to convert them to MP4s, and they play fine on my Galaxy tab and my Optimus S using the stock video player on each.

HTH

ziggster

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a great or at least a good converter for itunes to smasung galaxy tab 10.1

Depends on what format you're using in itunes. If you're using mp3, then no conversion is necessary. The easiest thing to do is sync Google Music (assuming you have it) with your itunes directory. If you do not have Google Music, let somebody know & send you an invite.

Edit: Oops...video. Nevermind.

Last edited: