Video: Wireless printing

naga

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Its registered on my wireless network but I can't get it to work with my wireless canon printer. No printers show up, be nice if someone figures this out. Just hoping it doesn't have to be a samsung printer like in the video.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

Fitz1015

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Its registered on my wireless network but I can't get it to work with my wireless canon printer. No printers show up, be nice if someone figures this out. Just hoping it doesn't have to be a samsung printer like in the video.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

I have a canon wireless printer at home and have been using the canon APP on my EVO to print to it. was wondering if it would work on the tab?

buzzardjrt

if you get the free app called Printershare you can do the same thing. i think the thing they are leaving out of the demo in the video is you have to install the program on your computer first so it puts the program on your printer, then it should work fine.

that is what i had to do to get it to work on my Epic 4G

and it looks like the exact same program i have on my phone, as far as how you choose what printer you want to use.

waynew73

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have printershare on my EVO and installed it onto the TAB to see if I can get it working so that I could print from the tab. I did and it still doesn't show up in the wireless printing. You can print from printershare like always, but still not through the print feature. I think Samsung will release something at some point to make it work.

Fbrn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a samsung network printer and it works good. However it only works on the gallery and the generic email app. It does not work in every place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan