Voice of the masses to moto

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
That's not the Facebook page they actively manage. The one they manage and link to from their site is this one:

Motorola | Facebook

They don't allow users to post on their wall there. Motorola doesn't want to hear us. They also learned their lesson and no longer allow users to add options to polls.

dacp283

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
That's not the Facebook page they actively manage. The one they manage and link to from their site is this one:

Motorola | Facebook

They don't allow users to post on their wall there. Motorola doesn't want to hear us. They also learned their lesson and no longer allow users to add options to polls.

Actually you can post on their wall. I just did.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
On the official Facebook page that they link to from their site, 335,866 likes, you cannot post on their wall. There's comments to their posts, but not on their wall like you can on HTC's official FB page.

dacp283

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
you all are so crazy. Motorola was the first to say that future phones can be unlocked like the xoom. geez how easy you forget. http://www.intomobile.com/2011/04/27/motorola-unlock-bootloader-future-android-handsets/

Read the article before you posted? That's nowhere near an official announcement. Hell its not even attached to any document from motorola. It's simply hearsay about a conversation between an unnamed customer and rep

dacp283

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
On the official Facebook page that they link to from their site, 335,866 likes, you cannot post on their wall. There's comments to their posts, but not on their wall like you can on HTC's official FB page.

The link you sent I commented on

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh