Voice Typing on Samsung Keyboard

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
They do, I hope so I'm not confident in them lol
I'm not confident either lol. The worst part is, the writing assist feature was most useful to me when voice typing. My spelling and grammar are pretty good, but voice typing makes a huge mess of punctuation! It is quite handy to just run the output through the integrated checker and have it correct itself.

I'm back to Gboard now ,though. Couldn't take it anymore.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm not confident either lol. The worst part is, the writing assist feature was most useful to me when voice typing. My spelling and grammar are pretty good, but voice typing makes a huge mess of punctuation! It is quite handy to just run the output through the integrated checker and have it correct itself.

I'm back to Gboard now ,though. Couldn't take it anymore.
Lol
Can use Samsung keyboard with Google voice

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I literally can not. That's what this thread is about.

It is technically possible, but the implementation is so horrendous that it's unusable.
Agree. Feel the same way completely. I've tried all the keyboards mentioned and have the same issues. Unbelievable - who wants to toggle back and forth or whatever to get AI working. Regardless the Samsung keyboard is way worse IMO compared to Gboard. Sigh.

Reactions: fuzzylumpkin

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I use Gboard but know people that like Swift Key which my husband uses but lately i have been using Samsung I like being able to add an AR Emoji to a text and I think it has Bitmoji which is why I like gboard. But I hate the going back and forth from mic to keyboard so annoying.

Reactions: jtfwTX

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter