VZW Business account with Motomaker????

lzelanka

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been successful getting a Motomaker Moto X via a business account?

I have service via my employer and am eligible for an upgrade - have been for a bit - but have been waiting for the Motomaker Moto X.

I called VZW business line and they said only government employees were eligible at this point. Said I could move my # back to a consumer account to get the phone and then back to my employers business account (really) or I could just get a new line as a consumer, get the phone and move it to my business line.

Anyone had success here?

TIA for anything...

Jeff
on a business account with verizon ordered it through customer service (got early upgrade for the discounted price), was able to get 32 gb but the lady couldnt use motomaker, dont know if this helps

scrounger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
It's easier to tell you no over the phone / Internet than face to face. Not to mention that the salesperson wants to make the sale.

Posted via Android Central App

Lasermn

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2 phone, business account and had the same problem trying to order my 32 Gig Moto X yesterday on the Moto X site. Since I am the owner, I was able to call Verizon and buy the phone from them. They emailed me a Pin number with a link to the Moto Maker site within an hour and I placed the order. The $50.00 rebate was applied directly to my payment with Verizon.

colelighting

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Success with Business Account! I received my PIN number from a VZW store on Wednesday, ordered my 32 GB phone through Moto Maker same day, and Fedex tracking has it arriving today. Assuming it happens, that's a two-day turnaround.. I was not able to initiate the order from Moto Maker; only through purchasing a PIN number from a store.

DJJeffT

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Success with Business Account! I received my PIN number from a VZW store on Wednesday, ordered my 32 GB phone through Moto Maker same day, and Fedex tracking has it arriving today. Assuming it happens, that's a two-day turnaround.. I was not able to initiate the order from Moto Maker; only through purchasing a PIN number from a store.

Are you the admin on your business account?