VZW HTC ONE Sales numbers.

Army21

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I am curious about sales on the ONE vs. the new Droid series from Moto. I had to go to a corporate store about 40 miles from home to pick up my ONE because the local store did not get a shipment. Anyway, while in line I notice at least half the people in the store (about 10) are all there for the ONE and every now and then a rep would say we have the all new droids in and the customer would say no thanks. I talked to the rep and he said the sales on the new droids have been pretty slow. Do you think that Verizon's (anti) campaign for the ONE has hurt droid sales? I guess the can't have it mentality caused a mini frenzy.

Just a thought but really enjoying the One hope everyone feels the wait was worth it.

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Hope I can find one in stock tomorrow. Just about to finish a 12 hour shift at work so no chance to get there today. Been looking forward to this a long time.

scoobysnack

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
In my opinion Verizon isn't marketing the One at all due to the Moto exclusivity. I think once people actually get to do a hands on in the stores the one should take off.

I personally feel that the Moto is garbage comparing build quality and even hardware. The Verizon rep today had told me she wasn't even aware they were getting the One until yesterday lol.

sandoff

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I personally feel that the Moto is garbage comparing build quality and even hardware.
Garbage, Hardly. I purchased the Droid Maxx on launch day and there were 4 other customers purchasing droids, 2 of them I spoke with and knew the One was coming on friday but, like myself, decided the Maxx was a better option. The csr also stated they completely sold out of their stock of droids, inlcuding the mini

Multanii YO

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I feel like Verizon is giving The One the shaft. Its not widely available, They dont advertise it. Hell the CSR reps on the phone barely even know what it is.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
In my opinion Verizon isn't marketing the One at all due to the Moto exclusivity. I think once people actually get to do a hands on in the stores the one should take off.

I personally feel that the Moto is garbage comparing build quality and even hardware. The Verizon rep today had told me she wasn't even aware they were getting the One until yesterday lol.

I have to agree... Iv never thought of MOTO as anything cutting edge. my wife has an X and the UI is just weird. hard to put my finger on it. I also know including my wifes X 4 or 5 other people with MOTO phones and the cameras are pretty much trash on all of them. Im not a fan of BLUR, never was... i'm not saying it's garbage just not my cup of tea.

R01k

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
True. Verizon is barely advertising the One. Moto is nice, but can't even think about compiting with the One. The Droids loose in aesthetic and some other features. When I ignored all the offers of the rep and told her that I was there for the One, she looked at my as if I had said something offensive. She was ignorant enought about the phone specs to tell me that it just had 16GB of storage and was only CDMA compatible.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My corp store has a whole Boom sound beats audio set up with 4 HTC ONE'S separate from all other phones. it be nice if VZW sold the mini and the maxx when available.

Allan k1

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I think the term garbage was perhaps a little bit harsh... I think a more accurate term for the moto is trashy. Seriously though, the One is truly a superior phone. I hope ATT hurries with updates soon...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan