VZW Smart Rewards.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I signed up. I haven't really found a lot to purchase. I have 52k points. Many of the hot deals sell out fast. Unless you are looking to buy a product offered already (points can be used to reduce the costs), its not as many points as you may think.

Most of the non-dollar bids increment up to 10 second count downs during bids, so point only bids that seem worthwhile don't end for a long long time and go for a lot of points. I think most people have 50-100k and some folks have more. You can't just enter a bid either and walk away.. you need to keep upping it and camping the site.

Its probably worth signing up but don't expect anything of worth for straight 40k points.

BlueBlazer60

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone using this? Is i worth signing up? I supposedly have over 40,000 points.

I have passed to this point even with the thousands of points they offer me.
Reason: I don't need an other service tracking my life

Participation in Smart Rewards may require enrollment in Verizon Selects, which personalizes marketing customers may receive from Verizon and other companies by using information about customers' use of Verizon products and services including location, web browsing and app usage data.

For more details on Selects, see www.vzw.com/selectsterms

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Do a youtube search, there's a few videos highlighting how useless the program is. Google is also a good place to find reviews about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha