Wait, or no?

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm still using my Note 10. Been great. But Best Buy has the S22 Ultra for $949 from T-Mobile with $800 off new line with a trade in. But T-Mobile stores now only sell the black and Best Buy still sells the white.

From what I've read, the upgrades for the S23 may be only incremental, wait or buy?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N970U using AC Forums mobile app

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Usually it's a bad idea to upgrade to a phone this close to the release of the new flagship, but that's a pretty good deal. For the S23, if the past couple of years are any trend indicators, your biggest offers will be with enhanced trade-ins (but with a phone as 'old' as the Note 10, chances are you're still not gonna get to the level of the offer you referred to). If you're considering the carrier version, I'd go to a store nearby and ask if they've heard anything on new line offers for the upcoming phone.

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Usually it's a bad idea to upgrade to a phone this close to the release of the new flagship, but that's a pretty good deal. For the S23, if the past couple of years are any trend indicators, your biggest offers will be with enhanced trade-ins (but with a phone as 'old' as the Note 10, chances are you're still not gonna get to the level of the offer you referred to). If you're considering the carrier version, I'd go to a store nearby and ask if they've heard anything on new line offers for the upcoming phone.
I could ask, but coming from being a former wireless background worker (Tech Support for Verizon for 6 yrs) they wouldn't be able to say before launch, usually.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The eternal struggle! If you get an S22-series phone, it would still be an upgrade over your current device. Either way, you're looking at a great upgrade!

Good luck, and let us know what you decide!

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like a good deal I am going on 6 months with my S22 Ultra and it's been flawless no issues at all I am also on T-Mobile.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Do you need a new line? If you don't check on T-Mobile. I know with Verizon and that kind of promo you can't just shut the line off. I have even been told you can't take the phone to a different line. I don't know but check that stuff out. If you need a new line that's a good deal, but Verizon had same deal on the S22 and fold 4 and I think that included current lines and you got $1,000 for new lines.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Do you need a new line? If you don't check on T-Mobile. I know with Verizon and that kind of promo you can't just shut the line off. I have even been told you can't take the phone to a different line. I don't know but check that stuff out. If you need a new line that's a good deal, but Verizon had same deal on the S22 and fold 4 and I think that included current lines and you got $1,000 for new lines.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk
T-Mobile doesn't mind moving the line. As long as that promotion is active on that line, it's fine. Same with Verizon. Yeah. I can't remove the line. If I do I don't get promotions for 90 days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer