Wallpaper Rotation Zoom Bug

Zach Scott1

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Every time I set a new wallpaper in landscape then switch to portrait and back to landscape the image is zoomed it quite a bit.
I read on some site that you have to slide all the way to the left, hold down the screen, select wallpaper, press power to sleep, press again to unlock and if your picture is centred it should be fixed but after sliding to unlock it's not fixed. It claims in the guide if it doesn't fix it I'm doing something wrong but I've tried this over 30x. It does say do this from the OEM launcher but doesn't that just mean the home page? I tried doing this first in landscape 10-15x didn't work, then tried again in portrait 10-15x and didnt work.

What am I doing wrong, please help me solve this annoying problem. I hate to say it but I'm starting to second guess on this problem I made to myself to never buy another apple product again because at least they are always stable.

Cheers!

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I think there was a thread on here several months ago when kk first came out about this and I think the conclusion was it is just a bug with kit kat or something.