Watch face problems

paulmcn

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi all, I'm new here. Just got a Samsung Gear S3 for Christmas and having major issues with watch faces. Anytime I try to use a downloaded watch face, the always on face reverts back to the default face. The downloaded face reappears when I move the watch towards my face to look at.

Even with the faces that came with the watch, when I use the "stylize" feature and change a watch face from black to white, the face always reverts back to the default. Today, I want a white watch face, and I'm stuck with the black. Looks tacky with my brown leather strap.

I've already tried powering the device off and on. Hoping to avoid resetting. Thanks in advance for any advice.

coryh131

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Most of the downloaded faces do that and I agree that it looks tacky. The only way I've found to get good ambient faces is using the WatchMaster app. There is an option in there to keep each watch face as the ambient face. It works well for most of the faces. If you try it out, I usually have to hit the apply button twice to get the ambient face to work properly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beauty1