[Closed] We have 10 TAB Rests up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnmurdock

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win one. I would use it so I could have a pad for all. would even use it for my netbook while I sit on the throne...LOL Good Luck ALL...And MERRRRY CHRISTMAS!

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Although I love my gTablet, it does get heavy after holding it a while. Having a place to test it would definitely help my wrists. I'm pretty much glued to my tablet when not working. :D

I also got my wife a tablet for Christmas, so it would make a nice gift for her. I have a feeling iyt865 would end up in her lap more often. :)

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
This would perfect for work! I manage multiple social media business pages and am always multitasking between my PC and Transformer.

Plus, my toddler likes to use it to improve his writing skills using a stylus while hanging out with me on the couch.

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
This would be awesome. I could see myself using this, but I think my six year old would benefit from this most, making it more comfortable as she learns to type on the virtual keyboards.

RiverDog

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I would give it to my daughter to make it easier for her to read to my grandson from her iPad. He's only 10 months old but he's strong and can grab whatever you are holding before you realize it!

psipher

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm still debating buying a tablet for myself...if not I would give it away to one of my tablet-owning friends.
thanks.

dec3ption

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
This would be a perfect gift for my mom! She says her tab is just a little too heavy to hold for long periods, but never wants to put it down!

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Having the screen at an angle certainly helps with viewing the screen of my Kindle Fire. Hope I get lucky! :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NxTech3

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
i want to give one as a gift, my fifty year old father was given a tab for early xmas, he is an over the road trucker so all he does is read, and he uses the tablet as his new e-reader and this would make it easier for him to read on the road. Money is kind of tight this season due to an ongoing custody battle (seems FL is more apt to give custody to the mom even if she is a drug addict and hasnt called or talked to her daughter in six months...) so any freebies would be awesome right now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.