Seattle morning fog. Taken with a Moto X.
We've done "clouds" as our photo contest previously, but this week we're looking for something a little different — "fog" — instead. Fog can be spooky in the night or calming and beautiful when the sun is out over it, and either way we're sure you can take some great pictures of fog this week.
We're picking just one winner this week, but the prize is something great — a new Moto G (2014)!
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (December 9) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!