Weekly Photo Contest: Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
weekly-photo-contest-information.jpg

Information is all around us, whether it's in text, colors or designs, but it can sometimes be hard to capture it with just a single photo. This week's photo contest, following the prompt "information," is asking you to do just that — and we're certain you can all take great pictures that follow the lead this time around.

Due to the collision with MWC, we'll be running this contest for two weeks instead of one. We'll be picking three winners in this contest, with each winning a $50 gift card to ShopAndroid!

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (March 11) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
  • Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

elvyb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Same issue here when I try and upload my picture. There is a problem.

Posted via the Android Central App

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Taken with an LG G3, on the expo floor at IBM Interconnect at the Mandalay Bay convention center in Las Vegas
496a98e344fa7e80384b1985ce3bb733.jpg

flapjacky

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
My work had sample white bronze directional sidewalk markers made for a proposed project to direct people through Downtown Los Angeles and learn about it's history. Taken with a Galaxy S3. No editing

20140811_143222.jpg

lthevenot

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
20150226_074553.jpg
Hello, this photo was taken at the NY port authority bus terminal this morning with my samsung galaxy note edge, kitkat os ver 4.4.4
Usually, going through the terminal to get to the subway to get to work is uneventful, but as soon as i took the picture, I was surrounded by two port authority police officers with their hands on their guns. They asked what i was doing. I told them i took a picture of the sign. The officers told me due to terrorist concerns, picture taking is not allowed.

slcbtf

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Looking for flight info....
Photo taken with a Droid Turbo and edited on the phone.

Funny, are the lines Blue and Black or are they White and Gold? you make the call.

Information.jpg

beatstomper

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Too much information! These are medical records stored in a warehouse. Shot on Nexus 4 using Camera FV-5, edited with Snapseed.

DSC_0081_1.jpg

Last edited:

kiko66613

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
So many choices. It's like Pokemon, I gotta catch them all (eat them all actually). I call this "So many pizza, so little time".
Taken with my Xperia Z2 and color enhanced with Pixlr.
tmp_23476-DSC_15371091081521.jpg

Posted via my first Android phone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci