Weird issue

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
ok...im having a very strange issue. all of a sudden, my camera isnt working. i get the 'cannot connect to camera' message. i have flashed multiple roms (clean and complete wipes and installs) and get the same message...so i know it cant be an app that is causing the conflict here. any suggestions? lol

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I had weird situation was testing out bobz new rom, which goofs and flashed between that and backside a couple time wiping everything. The last time I flashed back to backside I had a hybrid of ics and backside. Look really cool but Google play said my phone wasn't. Compatible with any app. I had backside os but themes and menu settings was all ics

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
flashed mirage's latest build yesterday...camera worked all day. got home from work, and "cannot connect to camera" shows up. didn't install any apps or delete any apps. lol. this is really weird :/

edit...just flashed GTR's rom. camera works so far. lol

Last edited:

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
flashed mirage's latest build yesterday...camera worked all day. got home from work, and "cannot connect to camera" shows up. didn't install any apps or delete any apps. lol. this is really weird :/

edit...just flashed GTR's rom. camera works so far. lol

Sounds like an intermittent hardware issue

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allen7_75