kleinemaus19

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Im running Eclipse on my bionic & this morning I went to delete some apps & came across one that isnt showing up in "my apps" or in the store anymore. Has this happened to anyone else??? Cause I cant delete it :(

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Im running Eclipse on my bionic & this morning I went to delete some apps & came across one that isnt showing up in "my apps" or in the store anymore. Has this happened to anyone else??? Cause I cant delete it :(

Can you delete it from settings->applications->manage applications?

If it is not listed there, are you sure that it is actually installed? In other words, if you tap the icon, does it actually launch the app?

(Also, some launchers allow you to long-press a third-party app and show an uninstall option.)

kleinemaus19

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Can you delete it from settings->applications->manage applications?

If it is not listed there, are you sure that it is actually installed? In other words, if you tap the icon, does it actually launch the app?

(Also, some launchers allow you to long-press a third-party app and show an uninstall option.)

Ahh yes! I forget about that option. Its actually installed because I could open & use it. I was able to delete it thru the settings, apps, manage option. Thanks!