what android device do you own

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Well I know the android world is going to be a huge one for a longtime so everyone put some input on what device you own what platform you switched from, and why.

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Aa
Sprint HTC Hero, from Blackberry, got tired of the incremental OS updates and the constant need to reboot the device.

Definitly feel you in the incremental updates and the 2 minute reboot time when you really needed to get an email or sms out

A

AJQ69

had the Imagio (SUCKS) for 2 wks and just returned it for the Eris,man you got to love the Android platform!!!

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I went with the eris, i started verizon with the storm 2, and did not see an improvement of the same old OS. I am very happy with the eris. With 2.0 around the corner I think we will all be happy.

trinity369#AC

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
First "smartphone" was Palm Treo(yeah right), then Storm 1, then HTC Droid Eris, now Motorola Droid. I had the Eris for 2 days, and couldn't deal with the battery issue, so, I just paid the extra $100. Glad I made the decision to go with the Droid.

produffer

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Went from Voyager for the tv then to the blackberry tour for email and now with the droid 2.0. Waited for verizon to work out something with apple but Motorola dropped the bomb. Have had my droid for 3 hours and I'm glad the help is here! love the browser but got to learn how to use the droid to full capabilities. i can't get my bellsouth email set up. The incoming server worked but can't get the SMTP outgoing to work..any ideas?

BigTex71

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm guessing most of us droid users are from blackberry devices at least that's what it seems like

Yes, it appears many Droid users stayed within the Verizon network and upgraded phones. I was one of them. I came from a 8330 Curve. BleckBerrys were the best smartphone option on Verizon until the Droid and Droid Eris came out last week. I , too, was waiting for the iPhone to come to Verizon - but I lucked out because I got something even better with My Precious (the Droid.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter