what android device do you own

rb68

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I have the Droid by Motorola after deactivating my trusty ol' 8330...

Thinking about getting a Droid Eris just to have one.

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Switched from the Pre to the Droid.

I ditched Sprint and the Palm Pre because Sprint's customer service is like getting raped in the face with a power drill and Palm didn't really seem to care about putting out good hardware. After my second Pre started falling apart and reading so many reports about others having the same problem, I was done. WebOS is great, but Palm really screwed the pooch on the Pre.

I chose the Droid because it was solidly built, wasn't Windows Mobile and had a keyboard with a d-pad. So far it's the best phone I've ever used and the only phone that compares is the iPhone (which lacks physical controls and if I wanted a craptastic carrier, I would've stuck with Sprint).

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
2x BB Curve 8330 - 1 year
2x BB Storm2 - 8 days(went thru 4 of them because of screen issues)
2x Moto DROID

Wife and I are happy with the DROID.. didn't even give a thought to the Eris lol

GivenToFly

Dec 30, 2009
www.apexautosound.com
Just switched from BB Storm to Droid. Can't believe I didn't go for it sooner. I love this phone. Especially with the car dock that automatically puts it into car mode when you click it in. Much better than the storm.

CeeDotSmith

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Most recently in the past 1-2 yrs I came from the Blackberry Curve to the Touch Pro 2... and now I'm with the Hero. I love Android compared to what I've had in the past. I find I don't get "bored" with this OS as I have with Windows Mobile