What are your favorite games in play store??

dexterouz

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Not couple of hours but I play CSR Classics online races at least once a day. Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
There is another awesome game that is less than 5MB - Mekorama https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.martinmagni.mekorama&hl=en

I used to love Boom Beach, better than Clash of Clans but again it was giving too much of my time, so deleted it.
Even Pokemon was good but poor serve, few experiences, heavy required experience, getting the same Pokemon killed all the excitement.

And then there are Bingo games. Easy and fun.

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Same as above, not a couple of hours since i dont really like gaming on my phone but there are a bunch of games that do very well to kill some time.
The ones i've been playing most lately are Steppy Pants, AbyssRium, and Game of Dice.

The first two don't require an internet connection so they come in handy when youre away from home. The latter is a Online Multiplayer Card Game. Similar to monopoly. But with some RPG elements such as skills and skill cards.

And if you're like me and too into MMORPGs then try out Toram Online if you turn out to like it, i bet you'll spend hours playing it, like i used to..... but then they started blocking root devices. meh, good things really dont last long ey ?

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sketch232