What color is your case for your Honor 8?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So I like Red a lot so I've got a bright red case on mine right now at least until I get a skin for it which at that time I may not be using a case. I was just curious as what colors are being used on their honors out there. I'll post a pic when I can but I'll start it off as mine is bright cherry red.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Here's my two favorite cases that I rotate out with.
6ceabf308754e3d7cba6122bb683b6d4.jpg
54a1035b8cb86da98437609459e6113a.jpg

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Dconn! So glad you got an Honor 8! I really like your case setup! I had a clear case before and a clear one with gold framing and some nature designs; but now I've switched to a pink sparkle case. I really like it!

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Dconn! So glad you got an Honor 8! I really like your case setup! I had a clear case before and a clear one with gold framing and some nature designs; but now I've switched to a pink sparkle case. I really like it!
Thank you!! Post a pic of yours. Join in as we would like to see it. I really appreciate the kind words about my cases. My favorite color is Red about the shade color of my case. The soft blue case is one that was still in it's original sealed packaging that I had never even used until now. I've got several cases for the honor 8. Those are the two I use the most. Thanks again and be sure to post a pic!!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you!! Post a pic of yours. Join in as we would like to see it. I really appreciate the kind words about my cases. My favorite color is Red about the shade color of my case. The soft blue case is one that was still in it's original sealed packaging that I had never even used until now. I've got several cases for the honor 8. Those are the two I use the most. Thanks again and be sure to post a pic!!

No problem! It's so fun to match cases of your favourite colour to your Honor 8! The colours of the Honor 8 are, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful out there!

The battery on my G3 is pretty well dead at the moment, so I'll post a screenshot of the case from Amazon! It's paired with a white phone, which is what I have.

I really love this case. It's a little sparkly but not too over the top.

Attachments

• 24897.jpg
    24897.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 12

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
No problem! It's so fun to match cases of your favourite colour to your Honor 8! The colours of the Honor 8 are, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful out there!

The battery on my G3 is pretty well dead at the moment, so I'll post a screenshot of the case from Amazon! It's paired with a white phone, which is what I have.

Ha, you can never have too sparkly ;)

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site

Very nice Marty! I bet it does look good on the honor. I like it. Right now I don't even have a case on mine. My screen protector is supposed to arrive this morning so I've got to install it when it gets here so I just took my case off. The phone is pretty slippery which is why I want to order a dbrand skin for it. When I get my skin I'll probably mostly not use a case. I like my phones to feel slim in my hand and cases just add bulk. I don't know as I still will use a case when I go out but when I'm around the house the skin will give me enough grip that I won't need a case. Anyways well done on your case. Good choice!!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Very nice Marty! I bet it does look good on the honor. I like it. Right now I don't even have a case on mine. My screen protector is supposed to arrive this morning so I've got to install it when it gets here so I just took my case off. The phone is pretty slippery which is why I want to order a dbrand skin for it. When I get my skin I'll probably mostly not use a case. I like my phones to feel slim in my hand and cases just add bulk. I don't know as I still will use a case when I go out but when I'm around the house the skin will give me enough grip that I won't need a case. Anyways well done on your case. Good choice!!

Thank you so much! I agree - I like slimmer cases; as too much bulk on a phone will annoy me. Yay for screen protectors! Did you get a tempered glass one?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Thank you so much! I agree - I like slimmer cases; as too much bulk on a phone will annoy me. Yay for screen protectors! Did you get a tempered glass one?
I did get tempered glass but when they arrived this morning Amazon shipped me the wrong screen protector ugh!! So I reordered a different kind and they will arrive in a couple of days. I don't like using my phones without screen protectors on them. I'm dying to get them in as I can't handle a scrathed screen. Lol. It would drive me insane lol

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
I did get tempered glass but when they arrived this morning Amazon shipped me the wrong screen protector ugh!! So I reordered a different kind and they will arrive in a couple of days. I don't like using my phones without screen protectors on them. I'm dying to get them in as I can't handle a scrathed screen. Lol. It would drive me insane lol

Good thing you have the sleeve at least!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Oh no! How awful! Hopefully you get your next one in soon!