What device did you come from just before getting a Note8?

IrishBoy0113

Sep 15, 2017
Visit site
Came from a jailbroken iPhone 7 Plus. I refuse to use a vanilla iPhone again so I figured I would try Android since I can customize it to my preferences.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Well... What device did I come from? Hahahaha I bought a S8+ in June expecting that to be my phone for the year and not to buy the Note 8. Now I have both.

I'm also still using three S7 Edge phones and a Note 5. They're all charged sitting on the table in front of me. The S8+, Note 8 and S7 Edge coral blue all have T-Mobile sims in them.

I'm a junkie. I need help.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm seeing a few posts of things in the "Things I discovered" thread that were features on the Note5, and presumably the S7 and S8. Curious what phone are people coming from?

S7E, gotten after the N7 mishegas. It wasn't a bad phone, but I knew I would go back to Note. To say I am happy is an understatement!

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm seeing a few posts of things in the "Things I discovered" thread that were features on the Note5, and presumably the S7 and S8. Curious what phone are people coming from?

iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, Galaxy S3, HTC One M8, Moto X Pure, Nexus 6, Lenovo Phab 2 Pro, Note 8.

jmartin

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I had a S8 prior to the Note 8. I got the Note because I never had one before, though a bit more cumbersome in the pocket, I love this Note.

Last edited:

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Galaxy S6 Edge that I went back to after returning my Note 7

And they said removing the SD card slot was a failure. I had the s6 edge plus, it never hindered me once in storage. My God the s6 edge plus was a gorgeous phone.
Had the Gold Edition, what a head Turner.
I miss that phone already.

rexb

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
After I surrendered my Note 7 due to recall, I went for Note 5 (brand new 64GB) from T-mobile with the plan to upgrade to the next Note the following year. Now I have my Note 8!

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Came from a jailbroken iPhone 7 Plus. I refuse to use a vanilla iPhone again so I figured I would try Android since I can customize it to my preferences.

I couldn't ever successfully get the jailbreak to work on my 7+, I had no issues getting it installed on my device but as far as loading Cydia and getting any apps whatsoever to work, no luck. Don't know why. My last ios device before that was a 5, and when the 6 came out I didn't want a vanilla iOS and ugly antenna bars so that's when I jumped ship. Jailbroken iOS is actually pretty sweet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick