What did you pre-pre-order?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Great sample of the colors. That Aura glow looks great.... Making me think twice about the Blue I ordered. Love the reflective colors but it is too much of a mirror. Must be a big fingerprint magnet

What is up with Samsung showing all these colors at the unpacked event but then only a few of them are available? It’s so stupid.

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I preordered a Blue Note 10+ through Best Buy for Verizon. I have yet to see the phone in person to fully decide on a color. Only videos and photos is all I have to make a decision. I'm starting to have second thoughts about the Aura Glow. I originally feared it would look more silver and just be bland looking. Does the color changes of the Aura Glow still happen even with a clear case? Does it look more silver and mirror like?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Cool, I got the blue. I almost had second thoughts after I saw the glow in a video. The a changing colors are striking but the mirror look is a bit distracting for me.

Distracting...perfect way to describe the Aura Glow! I do like it; it's beautiful. It looks like it should have been a Black Friday release for the holidays though. Christmas ornament? Or a mobile to hang over a baby bed. It's so in your face and brash...but beautiful!

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Blue N10+

I was going to save the 200 credit for the watch active 2 later, but I figured there is no tax if I use it now. Plus, I need a new headset for the gym :)
f3bb460224665c6b46fea3493eb0bfaf.jpg

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Distracting...perfect way to describe the Aura Glow! I do like it; it's beautiful. It looks like it should have been a Black Friday release for the holidays though. Christmas ornament? Or a mobile to hang over a baby bed. It's so in your face and brash...but beautiful!

Haha! Putting that thing over a baby bed may throw a baby into a seizure.

LuckiestLiz

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site

Christmas ornament! Hysterical. On some level I completely agree, but since my stupid carrier isn't offering the blue ... I may be sporting the Christmas ornament for a year. :p I like a little something different, my purple Note 9 for example, in a clear Tech21 case. Man I wish AT&T got on board with the blue!

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Christmas ornament! Hysterical. On some level I completely agree, but since my stupid carrier isn't offering the blue ... I may be sporting the Christmas ornament for a year. I like a little something different, my purple Note 9 for example, in a clear Tech21 case. Man I wish AT&T got on board with the blue!
You just get the blue phone from samsung and flash to AT&T firmware, then your phone will be exactly like AT&T version and unlocked.

YaniCruz

Sep 5, 2017
Visit site
I got the aura white! but I just got back from my local Best Buy and the aura glow is Soo gorgeous!! I think it deff looks too colorful in pictures and videos going around. I might actually trade colors now lol

I was also too anxious to compare sizes w my current note 8. They're basically the same and not that much bigger so I'm happy!

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Hmmmm, Note 10+ 256g £999, Note 10+ 5g £1099 so an extra £100 for 5g, probably worth it for future proofing but for a yearly upgrade, maybe not so if you're in a shakey 5g area.

I also decided on the 10+ 5G. We’ll have nationwide 5G coverage by the end of the year here - not planning on buying another one next year.

Plus the 10+ 5G here is dual-sim

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
when trading in.. do you get to setup the new phone first? then can send back the old one? i cant be without a phone..
thanks

You have 15 days to ship your old phone after you receive your new one (at least with Samsung). The return label for your phone should be sent with the phone.

bdm219

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I like most people went with the 256 blue unlocked. I selected the buds and both the white and black leather cases. total out the door w/o tax was $539.96. My anticipated delivery date is 8/4 :( ...that's what I get for "thinking about it", lol.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I like most people went with the 256 blue unlocked. I selected the buds and both the white and black leather cases. total out the door w/o tax was $539.96. My anticipated delivery date is 8/4 :( ...that's what I get for "thinking about it", lol.

When i ordered my Unlocked Skittles my paperwork said " Delivery by Sept 10th " This morning I went online just to look over my invoice and it now has been changed to Aug 23rd

bdm219

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
When i ordered my Unlocked Skittles my paperwork said " Delivery by Sept 10th " This morning I went online just to look over my invoice and it now has been changed to Aug 23rd

That's awesome! Mine hasn't changed. I believe supply and demand will affect delivery dates. It appears a lot of people went with the unlocked blue. It'll eventually get here, earlier would be a pleasant surprise.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgegerta08