What do you use to clean your phone?

Old g

Jul 26, 2017
Visit site
for quick cleaning soap an water . but for the best shine use window cleaner . it cuts all the oils on your phone an kills all the germs

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
My shirt mostly, but I also have Microfiber cloths that work very nicely for cleaning glasses and my Note 8.

Cheers,
BR

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought a pack of these MagicFiber microfiber clothes. They work great!, They're huge 16" cloths and you get 4. After a few months though, the fingerprints end up becoming a greasy mess so I don't really care about wiping it off too much anymore.
Same here. I bought the 6-pack of the 6"x7" ones, though. You don't need to use liquid to clean away fingerprints. Seems like overkill to me.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
OP asked about cleaning the camera and everyone is answering about the screen. I use a clean microfiber cloth to clean my camera. not panties, my shirt, my dog nor my cat, nor spit.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
OP asked about cleaning the camera and everyone is answering about the screen. I use a clean microfiber cloth to clean my camera. not panties, my shirt, my dog nor my cat, nor spit.

The thread title is what do you use to clean your phone. That is what people are responding too.

Usually the same method for cleaning the screen, can be used for cleaning the camera lens.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I put mine in the dishwasher on the top tray set to no heat drying. Cascade and Jet Dry. Does a great job. Just like drilling a hole in the iphone 7 gives you access to the headphone jack

Seriously I use a microfiber cloth and screen or camera lens cleaner or an alcohol wipe.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:cool: The infamous Sam_Gs7 : Uses glasses cloth cleaner or any tissue paper

available for camera and Phone screen, actually the camera lens is so tiny

that it doesn't get too dirty, so the question should has included the

Phone screen too..Hope Apple or Samsung invent a "Fingerless"

screen sooner, so users don't have to clean up too often

Last edited:

modifier

Jul 13, 2017
Visit site
Whenever soft materials aren't available, I use 80-grit sandpaper and WD-40. Am I doing it wrong? :p

Last edited: