What do your homescreens look like for 2014?

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
6u2y8y6u.jpg

ytygytyd.jpg

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

xchange

Banned
Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Moderators, was this supposed to be more like a new year's eve / new year's day kinda thread or are we now going to end up with two home screen threads in the same forum all year?

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Moderators, was this supposed to be more like a new year's eve / new year's day kinda thread or are we now going to end up with two home screen threads in the same forum all year?

Pardon me but I took this as one that people could share their homescreens in 2014. I didn't take that this was one for just New Year's Eve or New Year's Day theme at all. Thanks to seeing some of the ways that some of the people have posted on this thread, it has inspired me to change things up on my homescreens. I still have mine where you can see what my wallpaper is because I love to show off my wallpaper on my phone. Basically because I use wallpapers that I have created especially for my phone and my tablet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

xchange

Banned
Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Pardon me but I took this as one that people could share their homescreens in 2014. I didn't take that this was one for just New Year's Eve or New Year's Day theme at all. Thanks to seeing some of the ways that some of the people have posted on this thread, it has inspired me to change things up on my homescreens. I still have mine where you can see what my wallpaper is because I love to show off my wallpaper on my phone. Basically because I use wallpapers that I have created especially for my phone and my tablet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input, I was just curious hear from the moderators if this thread was meant to supplant the main one from this point forward or whether they'd be merged at some point so we can enjoy all of your wonderful creations in one place.

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the input, I was just curious hear from the moderators if this thread was meant to supplant the main one from this point forward or whether they'd be merged at some point so we can enjoy all of your wonderful creations in one place.

That's fine. I couldn't resist putting in my two cents worth after reading what you had posted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick