What does your user-name mean?

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Lol mines gonna sound a bit cheesy but I chose xceeder (supposed to be spelt exceeder) because I exceed in everything I do :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
That-Guy-Lurkin

Nothing special, but just a guy who needed a new account and couldn't stay away from the forums. It had to be done. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Mine is my initials (JU) backwards, and my year of birth. The x was just there because it looked better than without it

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Mine is my initials (JU) backwards, and my year of birth. The x was just there because it looked better than without it

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

That means I'm 25 years older than you. Okay, I officially feel old.

Thanks.

{iRiidium} Technophile. 2 of 4 

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I used to work with an MD who loves hip-hop and rap, and he always called me B. Diddy (because my first name is Bill). Check him out, he's hilarious: ZDoggMD

My avatar is Crow T. Robot, from my favorite nerdtastic show of all time, Mystery Science Theater 3000. I thought it was appropriate, considering this is an Android site.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Paul627g...

With a 20 year career as a heavy equipment operator it only seemed fitting to use the machine I enjoyed the most and spent many years bouncing around in. Nothing like running a dual engine monster with a combined horsepower rating of 800+ and weighing in at over 70 tons loaded w/24 yards of material at speeds reaching 34 mph thats freaking impressive ! Lets not forget the price tag over $750,000.000... Safe to say I lived out many boys childhood dreams of running the same toys we played with in the sandbox.

Paul ( Real Name )

627g ( Caterpillar 627g Scraper )

627g.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I made mine back in the Dark Age of Camelot days.. (it's a MMO video game) and it has stuck with me since then :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I used to preform at various minor league baseball parks. My act was basically just me chugging a gallon of paint. My final performance came was in Springfield, where I was hired by the Isotopes to replace "Hungry, Hungry Homer", but I didn't realize that they had given me lead-based paint and I had to quit after I almost died of lead poisoning during that performance. "Paint-Drinking Pete" was my stage name.

Since then, I've become a hobbyist in computers/electronics.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I have always owned Volkswagens and here is my license plate:
apybe3y4.jpg

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
My name is Damon and my nickname from birth was Big D. I don't know why, because there weren't any other D's in my family, little or otherwise. It fits better because I'm a Cowboys fan. Also, I'm stuck in California. My avatar is the American beaver because they're funny and my only other screen name on other sites is KingBeevr. And obviously for the crude and juvenile double entendre.

Also, cows are funny, too.

Paul627g...

With a 20 year career as a heavy equipment operator it only seemed fitting to use the machine I enjoyed the most...
I KNEW IT! I should have asked you about it years ago. I used to watch them cut parts for those beasts on lasers in the Peoria plant.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boxxtronix