What happened to Need For Speed..?

Caitlyn McKenzie

May 17, 2010
Visit site
A. 30fps lock would have absolutely no impact on the release of this or any other game.
B. 30fps is actually not bad. Keep in mind that your typical movie theater film is only 24fps.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah but why does Raging Thunder 2 lag at times. It is good sometimes but other times it isn't that great. It is mostly smooth until a lot of things happen.

I personally want gameloft games in the market.

Caitlyn McKenzie

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah but why does Raging Thunder 2 lag at times. It is good sometimes but other times it isn't that great. It is mostly smooth until a lot of things happen.

I personally want gameloft games in the market.

Because the Snapdragon CPU does not have as good of a GPU with it as, say, the Pre or the Droid.

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
any game can be optimized to play nicely with any GPU if it is optimized for that specific type. That's a poor excuse just because the ones in these phones aren't as good as the iphone/droid/pre, doesn't mean that everyone else is ruled out. Just takes time to optimize them when porting.

I don't think the fps issue is related to need for speed not appearing. it could be anything--maybe they ran into additional testing delays, or ran behind schedule.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak