What is causing Galaxy Note Pro tablet to go back a screen or exit apps?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

What is causing the tablet to go back a screen or exit apps?

Randomly while working in an app the screen will jump back (as if the back button is pushed?) There is no button sound that I can hear when this happens. In some apps this behavior will exit the app completely. Very random. Makes reading sheet music a problem if I lose the page in the middle of a song!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: What is causing the tablet to go back a screen or exit apps?

Randomly while working in an app the screen will jump back (as if the back button is pushed?) There is no button sound that I can hear when this happens. In some apps this behavior will exit the app completely. Very random. Makes reading sheet music a problem if I lose the page in the middle of a song!
Hi, if you can register a account here, me or other members be happy to assist you.
I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

A

Android Central Question

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2-

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2-
You can try going into settings>Apps >3 dots reset app preference see if helps
Another thing is restart the device in recovery and clear cache

markrad

Jul 23, 2019
Visit site
You can try going into settings>Apps >3 dots reset app preference see if helps
Another thing is restart the device in recovery and clear cache
Thank you for the suggestions. There is no reset app preference option on the Galaxy 12.2
I did clear the cache but it does not help. The problem isn't limited to just one app btw.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante