What is the asurion replacement for the Dinc?

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Replacement = what they have. My wife got a DX as her replacement (about 3 months ago) - but then you have people who are getting DIncs as their replacement.

I'm seriously thinking they send out whatever is next in the "been repaired" queue.

Justified

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if they are still giving the OG Inc? Mine has a few dead pixels, but I'd have to wait till Jan 9th as I've had 2 replacements this year.

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if they are still giving the OG Inc? Mine has a few dead pixels, but I'd have to wait till Jan 9th as I've had 2 replacements this year.

I just received a replacement DInc yesterday. It's a factory refurb minus the sd card and battery.

Sent from my Blackberry Charge using Tapatalk.

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
When the GB update rendered my phone incapable of receiving text messages, the replacement was a refurbished Incredible.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Heck there still replacing original droid with original droid.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I think it is whatever they have that's refurbished. I'm sure they are sitting on a mountain of original dincs so dont count on getting any newer models.

socarwolverine

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Just got a replacement yesterday, it was a Dinc. If they have the OG Dinc available then they'll always send that out. It's only when there are none available (or you've successfully convinced them to send you another model) that they'll send something else. Luck of the draw.