What is the Best Budget Tablet in Europe?

Gevio WhiteWizard

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys , i want to buy a tablet like samsung tab 3 10.0 but i want it cheap and strong ... i live in europe so i want the prices in euro and it should be a good tablet . Thanks in advance for your help.

Posted via Android Central App

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys , i want to buy a tablet like samsung tab 3 10.0 but i want it cheap and strong ... i live in europe so i want the prices in euro and it should be a good tablet . Thanks in advance for your help.

How you would (like to) use your new tablet? For what uses? Just a few times of a few minutes per day, or for hours on end, everyday? Mobile (battery driven) or on a charger? Do you plan on doing serious work on it or is it just for fun, games, and watching videos and photos, websurfing, and doing personal email and chatting? Give us some idea what you're looking for it to do for you please.

Or is price the overriding important factor for you? In that case chinese brand tablets, and house brand tablets (like WalMart's; also chinese; the tablets that is) would be where you'd have to look. In your area/region in Europe. Every country is different. Stroll through the local High Street and into a Dixon's or similar electronics chainstore, and look around. Handle what's on display and in your price range.

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
This is one of those "you can get any two of the three" situations.

For cheap, go Chinese. Some of them are VERY cheap - and surprisingly strong. But nowhere near what you get with a Tab 3. (You can even get "clones" of Samsung products from China - they look the same and they even have the Samsung name on them. But they have less storage, less RAM, the processor is slower, the parts are much cheaper, they don't talk to Samsung drivers and the tech support is as easy to find as a mermaid riding a unicorn.

If you want the quality of a Samsung, buy a Samsung. You won;t get that quality - in parts, in the build, in the service or even in the support by forums like this one (because you'll be the only one who owns that model) - by buying cheap. Cheap is usually more expensive than expensive.

Gevio WhiteWizard

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Guys i dont want chinese products i want them new and from the official company not chinese or clones .

I want the tablet for evrrything ,

Games,apps,websurfing,videos,photos , chat etc.

The price should be from 100 euros until 400 ...

I saw a prestigio tablet that costed 100 euros but i dont know if it is good or not ...

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
i want them new and from the official company not chinese or clones .

I want the tablet for evrrything ,

Games,apps,websurfing,videos,photos , chat etc.

The price should be from 100 euros until 400 ...

Major brand, not Chinese, brandnew, capable of everything, and under 400?
Forget it.

I saw a prestigio tablet that costed 100 euros but i dont know if it is good or not ...

No one knows. Not even the Chinese who made it.

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Man i am asking the name of a good tablet that it's price should be from 100 to 400 euros , why i am not serious now ?

Because you already got that answer:

chinese brand tablets, and house brand tablets (like WalMart's; also chinese; the tablets that is) would be where you'd have to look. In your area/region in Europe. Every country is different. Stroll through the local High Street and into a Dixon's or similar electronics chainstore, and look around. Handle what's on display and in your price range.

Nobody can give you a name because the situation is different everywhere in Europe. You will have to look around for yourself where you are.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
To the OP, it's difficult in the US to know about available tablets in Europe. But I know the Tesco Hudl gets pretty good reviews. It's British, so not sure how widely available it is in the rest of Europe.
http://www.tesco.com/direct/hudl/
Acer probably has some decent budget tablets in Europe as well.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
IMO the Nexus and the LG G Pad 8.3 (either stock or GPe) are the only tablets worth buying unless you are in the Apple ecosystem as well, then an iPad is also a great tablet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nusaka