What is your favorite music player? (2012 edition)

What is your favorite Android music player?

• Total voters

GuitarNoodle

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I really like Rhapsody. Huge music selection and the interface has greatly improved. for approx $12 a month I can listen to almost anything I want. I hate letting the radio decide what I want to listen to. Pandora never suggests anything I like. My biggest complaint about Rhapsody is that their marketing department sucks. Whenever the topic of music streaming comes up in the news, its always.. Pandora, Spotify and blah blah blah. Rhapsody needs to get the word out so they can grow. Did you know that they merged/bought Napster? I didn't even know and I'm a loyal customer! Napster is the OG.

Shredead

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Till recently tune in radio pro and PVSTAR PRO. But 2 months ago I got spotify and its amazing.
have google music now with the free trial but its worse than spotify.

Sent from my Note 4

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
Personally I'm torn. I love Tune In Radio Pro for their live sports streams and I love Samsung's Milk Music for their awesome playlists and stations.

peconicgp

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Rhapsody for my music. Subscription is worth it to me and share on my kids phones. Tune In radio to listen to stations when I want to hear a talk radio like a post game show etc. I have Pocket Casts for my podcasts that works great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allirose