What is your ideal/perfect smartphone?

Jeet Dholakia

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
Perfect phone would be the one running stock android , a 5.2 inch display,best in class camera , dual speakers, decent battery life and class leading build quality.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Isn't that a Priv???

Yeah, LOL, that's kinda what I was thinking when I wrote this. But I'd really like to see Android do another stab at a physical keyboard again; or even make the slide-out feature horizontal insyead of vertical... My mom actually had a Samsung phone that had this kind of slide-out keyboard, and I thought it was SICK.

I dunno, there's still something about the Priv's overall form factor that leaves me a little distant from wanting it. Has something to do with the narrow keyboard, perhaps (but come on: not *everything* can be perfect! Plus you gotta get all those keys in there...).

So, in short: yeah. But the physical keyboard... Eh. I really liked the Q10's. Something about the Priv's doesn't jive with me.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Well I started with the original moto droid then the moto x, moto bionic, samsung galaxy note 2 galaxy note 4, lg v10, galaxy s6 edge, and galaxy s7 edge. If i could get the battery of the S7 edge into my S6 edge, then it would be my favorite. I couldn't wait for the S7 edge, but I've had nothing but problems with both wifi abd data connection issues. As I write this, I installed a new sim card and I'm waiting for a call back from Verizon to see if its going to work. The V10 was awsume, but way to bulky and I hated the rear buttons. The note 4 was great too, but really slowed down towards the end.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777