What is your phone/tablet combo?

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Sold my Nexus 10. Now I'm using a Sony Z Ultra GPE and Nexus 7. Given the very similar size I would probably sell the N7 but it was a gift and has a certain sentimental value. Makes for a good e-reader and alarm clock with the dock though.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
What chromebook did you have now?

Posted Via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

Late reply, but still a reply.. :D

I have the basic Google Chromebook, the one that sells for $249 at Staples.. I liked it because it is light, and the old man's favorite means of transportation are fast bicycles and fast motorcycles. I travel fast and light. So, something light and powerful fits right in. The more I read about this Samsung 10.1 2014 version, the more I like it..It will be the perfect companion to my Note 3 and Galaxy Gear, and I still be traveling lightweight and still fast.. :D...

The Chromebook is cool, I got it over a Nexus 7, which my wife got. I wanted something with a keyboard because I type dam fast.. With the 10.1, a bluetooth keyboard case will be purchased right with it. ;)

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Late reply, but still a reply.. :D

I have the basic Google Chromebook, the one that sells for $249 at Staples.. I liked it because it is light, and the old man's favorite means of transportation are fast bicycles and fast motorcycles. I travel fast and light. So, something light and powerful fits right in. The more I read about this Samsung 10.1 2014 version, the more I like it..It will be the perfect companion to my Note 3 and Galaxy Gear, and I still be traveling lightweight and still fast.. :D...

The Chromebook is cool, I got it over a Nexus 7, which my wife got. I wanted something with a keyboard because I type dam fast.. With the 10.1, a bluetooth keyboard case will be purchased right with it. ;)

Might be quite expensive though. I think a chromebook would be more reliable.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 rocking 4.3 for my cell phone and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7") rocking 4.2.2 for my tablet. Love both devices.

Incogniito

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Switched from Htc Sensation smartphone + Htc Flyer 7" tablet + Vodafone Smart Tab 10 (zte) to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. Gave the Galaxy tab to my daughter tho, as the Note 3 handles everything...:)

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali