What is your phone/tablet combo?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Humm suspicious. There's a Moto X there.

Posted Via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

It still isn't a "nexus" and it provides a great experience but still a little on the older side hardware wise, which is why nobody really knows how long it will keep being supported.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Should've picked up the Moto X :p

Posted via Android Central App

I was waiting for moto maker, and it took too long so I just went with the iPhone. I will come back for version 2 next year. Plus I can get good resale value for the iPhone when I sell it for the new phone.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy Tab 3 7", but I also have my beloved PalmPad. 👍😆

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
It still isn't a "nexus" and it provides a great experience but still a little on the older side hardware wise, which is why nobody really knows how long it will keep being supported.

It will be supported for the usual 18 months, hardware wise it's fine. Don't know why that would be brought up.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
It will be supported for the usual 18 months, hardware wise it's fine. Don't know why that would be brought up.

There is no "usual" time for updates and yes it's a new moto but they still have I prove it after their past and still yet to update the older devices.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
There is no "usual" time for updates and yes it's a new moto but they still have I prove it after their past and still yet to update the older devices.

Which ones? You mean the ones that are on track to get kitkat? Also for ones they get 18 months of Android ota support updates, as you saw with the Galaxy Nexus, once it falls out that window the updates stop. Also you should never pay for stuff on what it might get in the future. You have enough look at your needs right now in a device and if what you buy this device today how happy would it make you a year from now. I loved my RAZR M, and now I have a Moto X. Motorola phones regardless of updates have always been solid phones.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Iphone 5S and nexus 7 (2013). Only using the 5S since I am on verizon and can't have a nexus phone.
Ick...I would take any Android phone over any iPhone, no matter how bloated. If nothing else I could ROM it. But you can't add features (like an HD display) to the iPhone.

It still isn't a "nexus"
No it isn't, but it is pretty damn close. I am a huge Nexus fan and would have no problem at all with the Moto X.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I was waiting for moto maker, and it took too long so I just went with the iPhone. I will come back for version 2 next year. Plus I can get good resale value for the iPhone when I sell it for the new phone.

Fair enough. I'm getting the X2 next year as well
Only thing that needs improvement is the camera :)

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Nexus 5 for phone. Asus Transformer TF300 with a KitKat Vanilla ROM (the stock ROM is slow and awful).

Not sure why you'd need a tablet with the Note 3. It is basically already a tablet. I thought that was the point of large phones.

Probably because they want one, like everyone else. I have the Note 2 & the experience is just different on a tablet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy note 2 and Hisense Sero 7 pro for tablet. Awesome little tablet for the price. My wife took over my 2012 nexus 7 but I have no problem using the sero 7 pro. Works every bit as well as the n7.

Noted via tapatalk

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Note 2/gear and samsung 7 plus. A bit jealous of my wife's Droid Maxx and Asus tf300...may be her new Tylt wireless charger.
Love everyone of them!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk