what phone should I buy?

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I went ahead and got the Moto Z Droid Play. Software experience is still much like it's been since the Moto X and that is a good thing. I didn't get any mods. I'm waiting to see how things work out first. Thanks again for the input. :)

So how are you liking the Play after a few days?

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
So how are you liking the Play after a few days?

I am liking very much so. Probably the best battery life I have experienced with a phone before. No issues as of yet. Just bought the JBL speaker mod. Sounds great. Has its own battery, you can charge alone or connect to phone and charge both. Says you can play up to 10 hours with battery charged. I bet it goes longer with the Play.
I have had zero issues as far as performance. Fast fingerprint sensor. Nice screen, bright and good color. Not bad in the sun. It is no wonder they held back a few months before releasing this version of the Moto Z. The way this device performs, it makes the faster cpu in the other two a mute point, leaving the better camera and the shattershield in the Force the only reason to spend the extra cash, which isn't enough of a reason to spend $300 more IMHO.