What should be the next phone to get?

k1ckdapro

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have had for the last year a Galaxy Note 3 as well as a iPhone 5s, Nexus 5, HTC One (M7) and a LG G2.

I seem to prefer the Note 3 for its big screen and hardware, compared to the other phones. My contract will terminate this month and so I am wondering which phone to buy next.

The Note 4 seems to be a really nice phone and a straightforward upgrade. I was just wondering, if there would be good alternatives to a Note 4.

Regarding the G3, it is pretty annoying that where I live, we only get the 16 GB version (=2 GB of Ram as opposed to 3 GB for the 32 GB version). I don't want to get a less performing version, if a better one exists.

Regarding the S5, it is too old to be good, it wouldn't be a very good upgrade to my Note 3 (or not at all).

Is there any other phone I should look at ?

Thanks guys,

k1ck

k1ckdapro

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I seem to prefer android for smartphones, but iOS for my tablets. So I think my next one should be android based.

The nexus will arrive later this year, am I right? I need to upgrade at the end of this month, or the beginning of next month...

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I seem to prefer android for smartphones, but iOS for my tablets. So I think my next one should be android based.

The nexus will arrive later this year, am I right? I need to upgrade at the end of this month, or the beginning of next month...

Given that timeframe than I would say note 4 or edge . An oldie but a goodie is the m8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k1ckdapro

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Would the M8 be a real upgrade to a Note 3? I wouldn't think so. How's the battery life of the M8? I really liked the Note 3 / G2 battery life :)

Haseeb Rehman

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I think Note 3 is better than M8 (just my opinion). If you want an upgrade, go for the note 4. Its simply a beast. With the 2K display and better camera, its going to be a great device for anyone. I personally have pantech vega 900 which is similar to note 3 in specs, looks and screen size. The only difference is that it has a fingerprint scanner like the note 4 and I really appreciate that. Anyways, best of luck for your new device. Cheers!

k1ckdapro

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for those infos.

I think I will get the Note 4 then. Seems to be the best pick right now. Anyways, I'm on 12 month contracts so I will update again next year, pretty sure the Note 4 will last me at least 1 year ;)

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
The GS5 is less than six months old, it's not too late to get it. If you want to get the Note 4, that's fine, I probably will too but you shouldn't rule out a phone that's like 5 months old

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
The GS5 is less than six months old, it's not too late to get it. If you want to get the Note 4, that's fine, I probably will too but you shouldn't rule out a phone that's like 5 months old
And it isn't much of an upgrade from a note 3, but neither is the note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae