What to replace a LG G7 ThinQ with today?

Jan Suhr

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Me and my wife has LG G7's that we are very satisfied with and there are no real problems with them but since they are soon three years old we might need to replace them. On one of them the microphone isn't working properly, might be blocked by dust and dirt.

We are in Sweden and LG don't sell phones here anymore and it seem like they don't do much in Europe at all on the phone market. We have had LG's since the G3, then G5, G6 and now G7 and we like them a lot.

So what to go to if not LG, Samsung and they have a bunch of models. We want something that is on par with the G7 at least. Camera performance is most important and screen size. Place for memory card obviously.

I'm not familiar with other models and haven't much knowledge about what is out there an dare open for suggestions.

Thanks

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Fellow LG fan here. I would personally go with the LG V60. Best bang for your buck. I am in this situation too as I have had the G6 and V30 in the past that turned me into an LG fanboy, and I have a Note 9 currently. Battery wear is very noticeable and I'm not really a fan of the phone overall. I have been trying to decide between the V60 and Oneplus 8T.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I never liked the G8. Battery life is not good and I don't care for the crystal OLED screen speaker. But it's all up to you!

Falkentyne07

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
if I had to buy a new phone today, it would be a V60. But since the G7 still works, even with all the network changes going out, best to just use the G7 until it dies.
There are even replacement batteries you can buy, and any local phone repair shop can install them for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez