What type of job do you guys use your DX for?

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Funny thread!
I work as a Mountain Guide who does a lot of domestic as well as international travel. The DX is my first android phone although I'm very optimistic at how and what it was designed for. Media, media! I use it to listen to music, podcast as well as to watch movies while sitting in my tent or while traveling. Even thought its not a world phone (Verizon rip off rates!) it has wifi and believe it or not, just about every back woods village has wifi at this point, or at least where I go. Im also a gmail user and Google believer and feel the android experience crushes what I have experienced up to this point (Storm on BB and itouch). The itouch was great with traveling (can you say unrestricted Skype Verizon!) but I hated the limited user interface. Summary, Android is pretty sweet for what I do!

tygerman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I am a food service resident director for a university. I use my x to check mail. Keep in touch with other campus venues and sync my corporate calander. Plus all the personal uses. It is hard to put down. Track calories. Log my runs. You name it. I use my x for it.

geekpimpfx

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Accountant, use it for emails and calendar with exchange. Also love using it for podcasts while I'm in the office, especially Revision 3 vodcasts

racinwarrior

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
looks like im the first engineer to chime in....

use it for emails, setting up meetings, calendar, surfing web, taking pics of products I designed, playing games while I make interns do my work you know stuff like that

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
News. I read a lot of Android blogs and some other tech news sites. Every now and then I'll follow normal news on it.

Plenty of emailing.

Goldchamp

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Service hand for the oilfield industry. Spend vast amounts of time either sitting in truck or on rigs waiting, so my Droid X sees alot of email, web and mostly Kindle use :)

smoke_show

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Work in IT. Use Email, tasking, documenting. Use Logmein just invade i need to access my pc remotely. Does a solid job at all of that

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Found another use for it today. Apparently this is the ideal phone to receive threats of suicide via txt msg. WTF dude? It's just your license.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
looks like im the first engineer to chime in....

use it for emails, setting up meetings, calendar, surfing web, taking pics of products I designed, playing games while I make interns do my work you know stuff like that

I bet you too it, even though I am still a student!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itay85