What US carrier will you use the Pixel on?

Carrier

• Total voters

Lheajo Croce

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
T-Mobile. Would really like to check out Fi but, I have an unlimited data account with T-Mobile and I'm pretty sure it will add up to more money on a Fi account.

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
How does Fi work where you live and south OC? I may switch when my contract is up.

Sprint here.

It works fine as far as I can tell.. I say that because I am using Fi on a Nexus 5 right now so it's on T-Mobile 24/7.... When I had my 5X it rarely ever switched to Sprint though..

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
It works fine as far as I can tell.. I say that because I am using Fi on a Nexus 5 right now so it's on T-Mobile 24/7.... When I had my 5X it rarely ever switched to Sprint though..

Thanks! I'll check back when you get your new toy...........:D

Breuklen

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Would use T-mobile, unless I get the LG V20 instead. Can't stand Verizon and T-mobile has been great for the most part.

shebamehr

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Not thrilled about the Verizon bloatware and the inevitably slow updates coming directly from Verizon, but unfortunately its the best carrier here in the US.

Todd Simon

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Project Fi.

It's been great so far. Coverage has been excellent. Cost is straightforward. Customer service is awesome compared to the large carriers.

I would highly recommend Fi for anyone that doesn't need unlimited data.

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
If I get one, Cricket. I'm loving my Nexus 6 right now and going down in screen size is too enticing and the little matter of the high price.

gadgetfan

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Still haven't decided if I'm getting one, but if I did, it'd be on Verizon. Generally good coverage where I am and - more importantly - work pays for service, so the carrier choice is up to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord