What US carrier will you use the Pixel on?

Carrier

• Total voters

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Just curious...

I will use mine on Fi most of the time but also have an AT&T account / SIM I can use...

Maybe a Moderator can edit the Poll to add Fi as an option? I forgot it which is funny because that's what I use.. If not then other works as well.. LOL

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Definitely fi. I've got 5 lines on Verizon, but am tired of the BS. I got tge nexus 5x to try out fi. Im getting plenty of service everywhere I get verizon. A lot of times stronger. And believe it or not, faster than my S7 edge on Verizon.

bmoguy

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Just curious...

I will use mine on Fi most of the time but also have an AT&T account / SIM I can use...

Maybe a Moderator can edit the Poll to add Fi as an option? I forgot it which is funny because that's what I use.. If not then other works as well.. LOL

I'm just learning about Fi. Why would a person use both Fi and AT&T?

Thanks

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Most don't, won't and wouldn't.. Most would chose one or the other but some of us have multiple service providers. Heck I have a friend who has sim cards and service on AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon..

I hardly ever use the AT&T service anymore but my son is still on the account so I keep it active. At some point I will cancel it and just use Fi for myself...

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Project Fi added to poll

Added all that posted before me ,that mentioned using Project Fi . To the specific Project Fi Poll

Last edited:

anon(9410778)

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Definitely fi. I've got 5 lines on Verizon, but am tired of the BS. I got tge nexus 5x to try out fi. Im getting plenty of service everywhere I get verizon. A lot of times stronger. And believe it or not, faster than my S7 edge on Verizon.

i'm very jealous of you folks who are having such a better experience than I did on Fi.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile for me. I am glad T-Mobile features (VoLTE, WiFi calling, Band 12, etc.) will all work on it :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware