Whats in a phone, everything I want

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello Android Central. After six long years with a blackberry I finally made the switch and purchased a Samsung Galaxy SG3, and...........WOW, where has this phone been all my mobile life. For approx the last two years, all the major US carriers in my area have displayed 80% of Android devices and now I know why. I'm glad I purchased the SG3. Looking forward to spending some time in these forums as I get to know the pros and cons of my new mobile device

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello Android Central. After six long years with a blackberry I finally made the switch and purchased a Samsung Galaxy SG3, and...........WOW, where has this phone been all my mobile life. For approx the last two years, all the major US carriers in my area have displayed 80% of Android devices and nw I know why. I'm glad I purchased the SG3. Looking forward to spending some time in these forums as I get to know the pros and cons of my new mobile device

I remember u from crackberry lol. Yeah u was a real hardcore bb head haha. What made u finally get a Android bro??

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Back again, after a stint with the Blackberry Z10. I decided that the Note3 was more to my liking. I also decided to keep my iPhone 5s instead of the Z10....I'm enjoying both platforms.....Glad to be back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez