What's the worse you put your s5 through?

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I've dropped mine 3 time on concrete from about 3.5 feet up . It's in a Element Recon CF case . Looks and works fine .

Miln Szlobodnik

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Haha, good one! I was using my phone to take underwater videos and phots at a leisure pool twice for about 20 minutes. First everybody was looking at me (felt a little awkward, but nice in the same time :D) then the other day a guy with his kid asked me about my phone :D I was kinda proud. Good job, Samsung.

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
used it in the pool to take pictures and then when my wife asked, aren't you going to damage your phone, I dunked it into the pool and showed her that it was still working. then ran it under a sink to wash it off afterwards of the nasty pool water. it kept acting like a headphone was plugged in tho, but took a paper towel and cleaned out the headphone jack and it works fine still.

dropped it on the floor a couple of times too from maybe 4 ft high with a gel case on it, and still working like a champ.

skbgiants

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Took mine to the beach. No case. Dropped in the sand, underwater video in the ocean and a final clean rinse with fresh h2o. Runs perfectly.

Posted via Android Central App