What's Up AT&T no MM!!

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
What's up with AT&T still no MM! Has anyone heard anything yet? There was some chatter a week ago and now nothing.

Posted via the Android Central App

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
What's up with AT&T still no MM! Has anyone heard anything yet? There was some chatter a week ago and now nothing.

When you find out, poke me and wake me up. I'm hoping that it'll fix my bluetooth issue. This is getting ridiculous.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
We won't know if there are issues until it's released. I've never had issues on AT&T with updates. Verizon has always had them but AT&T is usually very good.

nglandon

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I had BT issues as well. Had to get my N5 replaced under warranty. Now works great. Could still be a software issue.. not sure what was causing it. Nonetheless, GIVE US OUR MARSHMALLOW ALREADY!!! :p

dkunzman

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm rocking on 5.1.1. with Nova Prime and encryption on (not KNOX) and it is working very well.
Unless there are some earth shattering benefits MM is a meh. Almost every upgrade AT&T tries to turn all their crapware back on.
Would I like to have it? Sure. Is it critical at this point? No.

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
We won't know if there are issues until it's released. I've never had issues on AT&T with updates. Verizon has always had them but AT&T is usually very good.

I agree as I never had a single issue with a AT&T update. That's why I don't care when it's released because I know it will be a stable build. Also I know a ton of people with a Note 5 and not one has any issues with their Bluetooth.

Posted Via The AT&T Note 5

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm rocking on 5.1.1. with Nova Prime and encryption on (not KNOX) and it is working very well.
Unless there are some earth shattering benefits MM is a meh. Almost every upgrade AT&T tries to turn all their crapware back on.
Would I like to have it? Sure. Is it critical at this point? No.

Agreed and honestly people get on with your lives it's just a software update it will come. Would you rather them rush to release it like Verizon and have bugs. Just read the all the people having issues with the MM update on Verizon.

hub1

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Agreed and honestly people get on with your lives it's just a software update it will come. Would you rather them rush to release it like Verizon and have bugs. Just read the all the people having issues with the MM update on Verizon.

I'm on Verizon and I have no issue with the update at all. Everything is running smoothly and a little quicker than on Lollipop. I haven't done a factory reset, only a cache clear. MM has made an already great phone a beast. Are there a few people who have issues? There are always a few people who have them, but for the most part it is a great improvement over LP. I don't think that people should avoid this update because a few people have problems. No two users are alike nor do they use the phone the same way, so to assume that because a few people have issues doesn't mean you will also. Just my 2 cents....

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
The Note 6 will be out in July before we see a MM update from AT&T on the Note 5. I will just get the update with the 6 then in the meantime My Note 5 runs great as the first day I had it.

cogic740

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
My big issue is not so much the update verus getting no reply, explanation or anything. Can you say "customer service"?

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and I have no issue with the update at all. Everything is running smoothly and a little quicker than on Lollipop. I haven't done a factory reset, only a cache clear. MM has made an already great phone a beast. Are there a few people who have issues? There are always a few people who have them, but for the most part it is a great improvement over LP. I don't think that people should avoid this update because a few people have problems. No two users are alike nor do they use the phone the same way, so to assume that because a few people have issues doesn't mean you will also. Just my 2 cents....

I don't think people should avoid the update either. I just stated that I want AT&T to take their time and release a stable build. I have never had a single issue with any AT&T Android update and I'm sure plenty of people on Verizon have no issues as well. I just don't understand the point of complaining that AT&T hasn't released it yet as it won't make AT&T release it any faster. Just be patient and enjoy your Note 5 on 5.1.1 until AT&T releases 6.0.1.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I got an update about a week ago...first one since November. At first I was excited until I saw it was only 30 some odd MB.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've disabled the AT&T Update ability. Wanna wait to make sure bugs are worked out first with MM. I have absolutely no issues on 5.1.1...batter is just fine.