When are we going to get them? Samsung pre orders.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
where are you refreshing your screen please? on the samsung app? or on the webpage on Samsung.com's "my orders" page?
On my computer on the website.I just left the tab open and every so often I refresh but I don't know why I know it's not coming this week since is says the 31st maybe next week a couple days early we'll see. My husband's had no movement but his buds somehow came best buy not sure how that happened but his phone was ordered an hour after me.

Last edited:

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Seems like most "your phone is delayed" folks in the UK, right?

For those of us in the US, none of us got such an email notice re: any delays yet.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Seems like most "your phone is delayed" folks in the UK, right?

For those of us in the US, none of us got such an email notice re: any delays yet.
well, even now, thus far at least, there hasn't been any indication of anyone in the US who received one of those "...your order has been delayed..." emails like the unfortunate folks in the UK has, right?

maybe the US inventory is in a different position than the inventory in the UK. sounds like it so far.

w4ky

Jan 24, 2024
Visit site
Hi.

So I ordered on the 20th, around 8pm..

My orders page says arrives before 19th feb for the phone,
And for the watch and strap it says starts shipping 19th feb..

Would I only receive it on that date or later?? Or would it perhaps come before then??
I ordered the S24 ultra 1TB in titanium blue

Thanks

shahedgtav

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
Hi.

So I ordered on the 20th, around 8pm..

My orders page says arrives before 19th feb for the phone,
And for the watch and strap it says starts shipping 19th feb..

Would I only receive it on that date or later?? Or would it perhaps come before then??
I ordered the S24 ultra 1TB in titanium blue

Thanks
I ordered the same. Except that i ordered it on launch date. I was supposed to get it today but yesterday I got an email to say it has been delayed till the 9th February. So hopefully it comes by then and doesn't get delayed again.

Reactions: w4ky

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid