When do YOU think the Nexus Prime will release on Sprint?

When will it be here?

• Total voters

rayimster

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
i have a friend who is involved in product testing in the samsung mobile division where i live. he's always got two or three devices that he is testing at any given time. i havent seen him with one yet, but he has told me that there is indeed a sprint galaxy nexus and it is scheduled to be released sometime within the next month or two.

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
i have a friend who is involved in product testing in the samsung mobile division where i live. he's always got two or three devices that he is testing at any given time. i havent seen him with one yet, but he has told me that there is indeed a sprint galaxy nexus and it is scheduled to be released sometime within the next month or two.

I hope you're right.

Gee

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I pray that you and your friend are not BS'ing. 720p on a semi-large display is mouth watering.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I have an upgrade coming to me on one of my lines that's been grandfathered in (yearly upgrade for silver premier) till the end of 2011. I think it goes bye-bye on Dec. 31st 2011 so I need to use it. This is the phone for me and hope it's outed before my time is up. Otherwise I will have to settle for the GSII which is a bad mofo in itself and seems better than my moPho. I just hope the guy is right about it being outed before the end of the year.

elfuego

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
My prediction is that the Sprint Galaxy Nexus is going to be one of the first sprint LTE devices. So late Spring 2012 is my prediction

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i have a theory - Google doesn't want to push and market the G-Nex too hard. why? because they don't want to alienate and sabotage their hardware partners. they don't want to cannibalize all of the other hordes of currently selling Google phones out there. so Google WANTS a soft, ambiguous launch.

unfortunately - the masses out there buying phones don't know the difference between Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sammmmmmmmmich. they are still buying the phones en masse.

Samsung is plenty happy to sell SGII's on all of the other carriers. and sell the G-Nex on VZW. if you watched the Samsung VP on the Fox News interview - he said something like - "Well we have the SGII on X, Y, and Z carriers - and we have the G-Nex on VZW." so it sounded like Samsung THINKS all of their bases are covered - which is essentially - "Galaxys are available everywhere for everyone!" do i agree with it? hell no. but i can understand the business decision.

i want a Sprint G-Nex!

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
But, will it be LTE?

I will never own another Wimax device. I consistenly get 3GB down and that's just not good enough for 4G for the way I use my phone. Sticking with Sprint, but hopefully LTE is around the corner.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter