When I type using my third party bluetooth keyboard, the letters q w e r u i o p don't workuiop

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Example if I type " the" only "th" displays if I type "quite" I'll get "t" Has anyone else encountered this problem or is the keyboard defective?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Not to sound like Captain Obvious but have you considered that the keyboard is damaged? I mean no where in your post does it say that you know it is good or how you know it is good. Like saying I used it with another device and it works just not with my phone or this phone. Actually we don't even know if it is a phone. What device do you have? What brand of keyboard are we talking about? Where did you get the keyboard? I once bought a $2 BT keyboard at the flea market. It worked but for 2 bucks I wasn't overly worried if it did or didn't.

We need more information more details and please make an effort to test the keyboard with another device because nothing other than the keyboard being damaged makes any sense as to why most of the QWERTY row isn't working correctly.

Let us know what you find. If you would like to reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave replies, please create an account. This link will help you do that.. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html