When to Expect Android 11 Update on Samsung Purchased Galaxy S20 Ultra on Verizon

Ragnar75

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi folks,

I bought my Galaxy S20 Ultra from Samsung and I'm using Verizon as my carrier. I guess that would be considered unlocked?

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone knows when I should be expecting to receive my Android 11 update?

Thanks!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What do you have in settings >about phone >model number with a U or U1 at the end ? U1 IS UNLOCKED

ANDROID 11 is only out for Att carrier version at the moment

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks,

I bought my Galaxy S20 Ultra from Samsung and I'm using Verizon as my carrier. I guess that would be considered unlocked?

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone knows when I should be expecting to receive my Android 11 update?

Thanks!
You could buy the unlocked or carrier model from Samsung. The carrier model is getting it first and some have already gotten it. The unlocked model will follow shortly.

Ragnar75

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
You could buy the unlocked or carrier model from Samsung. The carrier model is getting it first and some have already gotten it. The unlocked model will follow shortly.

Thanks a lot! I definitely bought the unlocked model, so I guess I'll be waiting a few more weeks.