When will official android nougat start rolling out for commercial service?

A

AC Question

I have Lenovo K3 note, S7 Edge and OnePlus3. Expecting Update for these three devices

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Google usually releases the OS about the time they announce it. Usually the same day or the next. The thing is, no one knows when they will. I was figuring they would around this time, but it may be closer tot he end of the month or beginning of September.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have Lenovo K3 note, S7 Edge and OnePlus3. Expecting Update for these three devices
Rollout could come at any time, however, you will have to wait for the brand and carrier updates and those could take weeks or months. If rooted you could have a ROM in days after release.

Markxmlx

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I think it's safe to assume the S7 Edge and OnePlus 3 will get them.I don't know anything about Lenovo's products to know anything about how quickly/slowly they update their devices so it's hard for me to say. Jerry Hildenbrand wrote an article about when we can expect certain devices to get Nougat. As far as when they arrive. As far as Samsung is concerned I imagine it will come out some time early 2017 or very late 2016. If you look at OnePlus' track record it took an eternity for the OnePlus 2 to get update to Marshmallow (source) so it's anyone's guess as to how long it will take for OnePlus to update it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana