When will Us cellular release jellybean on the S3?

kansashokie

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello and I feel your pain

This is not official but I am an associate at U.S. Cellular and my ASM told me today he heard we should be getting Jellybean the 14th the same time ICS comes out for the GS2. So fingers crossed!

i saw this on twitter this morning they made a big deal about ics on gs2. i tweeted them back they were a little late to party, what a shocker, no response.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
There you go!! That will DEFINATELY get you upgrades faster!

R u being sarcastic or just being a jerk? Once I leave, I can flash custom ROMs, I won't do that as long as my warranty is still good. So, yes, actually it WILL get me UPDATES faster.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
U can go to ur local USCC store n MAYBE they will be able to update it. But if They're lame then probly not. I'm gonna call them Monday.

Update is being released OTA on Friday the 21st, so the world probably WILL end as predicted....either that or hell has frozen over. I called my local store n they don't have it in their system. I'm not surprised, They're all idiots. I heard them giving WRONG INFO to a customer and I stepped in and corrected it. I also sold 2 GS3's while I was n the store waiting. No I don't work there, they r just THAT STUPID!!!

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355637755821.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355637755821.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Interesting how the OTA package is just over half the file size directly from Samsung.

How are you liking the update so far?

I like it. The only thing that is bothering me is that when I have all notifications on vibrate or silent, my text ringtone still plays. I can't have it doing that at work. How do I fix it?

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

rudster69

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
It already has months ago right over the internet as long as you were connected to wifi, now it's already going to upgrade to 4.2.2, Jellybean is old already sorry to give you the bad news but I am going through the same with the 4.2.2 on my G3, should I wait for ATT or download it myself with software already on my PC!