Where are the buttons to turn on/off the Wifi, Bluetooth, 4G, etc?

Kristy_Joy

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I feel kind of dumb asking this question, but I really do feel like I looked everywhere.

You know those little gray buttons down the side of the page that are on the pre-loaded home screen that turn on/off the Wifi, 4G, GPS, and bluetooth? WHERE can I find those to put them on a screen?

I'm trying to start over with Clean Slate and designing new home screens for myself and I can't figure out how to add those. The only thing I can find is the power bar widget which I don't like nearly as much.

Is this right in front of my face? Help me! :eek:

TheMobileWorx

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I prefer the power widget, I wish HTC did a version that included 4g and a flashlight too, though! Don't really need the buttons to be so big. Would anyone be interested in such a thing?

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I prefer the power widget, I wish HTC did a version that included 4g and a flashlight too, though! Don't really need the buttons to be so big. Would anyone be interested in such a thing?

Among the HTC power widgets included on the Evo there is a 4G toggle. May be you are talking about the Android power control widget which does not have a 4G switch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedroharoo