Where can I get an Extra charging cradle.

Final-MacGyver

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
I just received my LG watch sport today. I'm frequently away from home and would like the option of having a separate cradle for travel. Is there currently any way to purchase an extra cradle?

Heber

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm very interested in this as well. If anyone knows where to get one, or if there is something that is compatible in some way I would appreciate it.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm very interested in this as well. If anyone knows where to get one, or if there is something that is compatible in some way I would appreciate it.

You won't be able to find another charger that's compatible considering its nonstandard inductive charging method and awkward back/bands.

I hope LG/Google get up to speed here soon and offer an extra cradle ... otherwise we'll be trolling through eBay to find chargers for sale from broken Watch Sports.

Ytaay

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
You won't be able to find another charger that's compatible considering its nonstandard inductive charging method and awkward back/bands.

I hope LG/Google get up to speed here soon and offer an extra cradle ... otherwise we'll be trolling through eBay to find chargers for sale from broken Watch Sports.

How about getting a longer cord? The one that comes with it is a bit short, shorter than my old Moto's. Will any USB-C work?

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
working fine with other USB-C cables. I am just carrying around the cradle - also looking for an extra :)

I do the same with my S2, nice that it has a standard plug on the cradle. I wonder if the Sport cradle would work on the Style. That is what I was thinking of getting to replace my S2.

MAK-VA

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Added to cart, ordered and just received the shipment and returning it. LG send me the little flat disk charging cradle for a Watch Urbane.

So I'm ordering again.

(edit) Except that I'm not. No online ordering button any more.

(edit #2 ) According to LG, they will not be selling charging cradles.

Last edited:

DaDoc04

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Added to cart, ordered and just received the shipment and returning it. LG send me the little flat disk charging cradle for a Watch Urbane.

So I'm ordering again.

thanks for the update

BeyondtheTech

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, so there's no standalone charging docks for sale. That's so stupid. Does anyone know if any other cradle would be compatible with the Watch Sport? Does it follow any wireless charging standard?

itinj6

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site

So I'm ordering again.

Wow, really? Why would they advertise it then on their website. I just got mine today and it's still in the shipping box. Upsetting. Oh God what's in the box, what's in the box?!?

itinj6

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Ugh, so there's no standalone charging docks for sale. That's so stupid. Does anyone know if any other cradle would be compatible with the Watch Sport? Does it follow any wireless charging standard?

Motorola's​, while it looks similar to the LGWS cradle, is not compatible. Tried it with my Moto 360 and 360 2nd edition.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick